Many people feel as if they have only one talent or none at all. The truth is that most people are good at many different things, and with some practice, perseverance, and faith, they can be great at almost anything.
I like to think I am good at many things. I may not be great at them, but I'm working on it. This blog will be my documentation of that work. I will be working to get better at various different things, mostly things I find fun and interesting. I will happily share my failures and discoveries here for anyone else who would like to improve.
So what kind of things do I want to improve about myself? I want to become a great elementary school teacher. I want to become a semi-well known actress. I want to become a children's book author. I want to be a better wife. I want to be a better Christian woman. I want to be a better chef and baker. I want to be a better seamstress. I want to be a better crocheter. I want to be a better crafter. I want to be a better bookworm. I want to be a better person.
And little by little, I will get there.
So if this blog seems random, I'm sorry. I'm a little awkward. But don't worry! I'm not shy. Some might even call me an extrovert. And I am glad you are along for the ride.
"My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience." James 1:2-3
Friday, March 8, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pecan Mocha Chocolate Cupcakes with Caramel Buttercream Icing
Did you read the whole title of this post? Go read it. Doesn't it sound AMAZING? That's because it is! And I'm going to tell you...
-
Y'all. I promise I'm trying to remember to post stuff on the correct days. I will explain my tardiness better on Sunday when I post ...
-
Ok.. ok... Today is totally NOT Tuesday. :/ But I have a reason for my tardiness! :D Mostly I forgot to take tutorial pictures when I made t...
No comments:
Post a Comment